AT1356 AUTOMOTIVE ENGINE COMPONENTS LAB 0 0 3 100
1. Dismantling of 4 cylinder petrol engine.
2. Assembling of 4 cylinder petrol engine.
3. Dismantling of 6 cylinder diesel engine.
4. Assembling of 6 cylinder diesel engine.
5. Study of oil filter, fuel filter, fuel injection system, carburetor, MPFI
6. Study of ignition system components – coil, magneto and electronic ignition systems.
7. Study of engine cooling system components
8. Study of engine lubrication system components
9. Ovality and taper measurement of cylinder bore and comparison with standard specifications
10. Ovality and taper measurement of engine crank shaft and comparison with standard specification
TOTAL : 45
LIST OF EQUIPMENTS
(for a batch of 30 students)
1. Four cylinder petrol engine -1No.
2. Six cylinder diesel engine -1No.
3. Fuel filter, fuel injection pump, injector, carburetor, MPFI component -1No.each
4. Ignition coil, magneto, electronic ignition system components -1No.each
5. Water pump, thermostat, radiator, temperature gauge -1No.each
6. Lub oil pump, pressure relief valve, filter, oil pressure gauge -1No.each
7. Internal micrometer, external micrometer, dial gauges -1No.each