AT1307 COMPUTER AIDED ENGINE DESIGN LAB 0 0 3 100
1. Design and drawing of piston.
2. Piston pin and piston rings and drawing of these components.
3. Design of connecting rod small end and big end, shank design, design of big end cap, bolts and drawing of the connecting rod assembly
4. Design of crankshaft, balancing weight calculations.
5. Development of short and long crank arms, front end and rear end details, drawing of the crankshaft assembly.
6. Design and drawing of flywheel.
7. Ring gear design, drawing of the flywheel including the development of ring gear teeth.
8. Design and drawing of the inlet and exhaust valves.
9. Design of cam and camshaft, cam profile generation, drawing of cam and camshaft.
10. Design of combustion chamber.
TOTAL : 45
LIST OF EQUIPMENTS FOR A BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS
1. Computer nodes - 30 Nos.
2. Software like AutoCAD or Pro-E - 15 licenses.