AT1305 AUTO ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS LABORATORY 0 0 3 100
a. Electrical Laboratory
1. Testing of batteries and battery maintenance
2. Testing of starting motors and generators
3. Testing of regulators and cut – outs
4. Diagnosis of ignition system faults
5. Study of Automobile electrical wiring
b. Electronics Laboratory
6. Study of rectifiers and filters
7. Study of logic gates, adder and flip-flops
8. Study of SCR and IC timer
9. Interfacing A/D converter and simple data acquisition
10. Micro controller programming and interfacing
TOTAL : 45 PERIODS
LIST OF EQUIPMENTS
(for a batch of 30 students)
i. Battery, hydrometer, voltage tester - 1 No. each
ii. Starter motor, regulator, cut-out - 1 No. each
iii. Distributor, ignition coil, spark plug - 1 No. each
iv. Auto electrical wiring system - 1 No.
v. Rectifiers, filters - 1 No. each
vi. Amplifier - 1 No.
vii. IC timer - 1 No.
viii. Data logger -1 No.