AT1205 TWO AND THREE WHEELER LAB 0 0 3 100
1. Road performance test of a two wheeler using chassis dynamometer.
2. Performance test of a shock absorber.
3. Performance test on coil spring.
4. Two wheeler chain tension test.
5. Brake and Clutch adjustment as per specification.
6. Dismantling and assembling of two wheeler gear box and finding gear ratio.
7. Dismantling and assembling of three wheeler gear box and finding gear ratios.
8. Three wheeler brake and clutch play adjustment
9. Dismantling and assembling of three wheeler steering system.
10. Study of three wheeler chassis frame and power transmission system.
TOTAL : 45 PERIODS
LIST OF EQUIPMENTS
(for a batch of 30 students)
1. Two wheeler chassis dynamometer - 1 No.
2. Shock absorber test rig - 1 No.
3. Two-wheeler gearbox - 2 Nos.
4. Two-wheeler clutch - 2 Nos.
5. Three-wheeler brake assembly - 2 Nos.
6. Three-wheeler steering assembly - 2 Nos.
7. Three-wheeler gear box - 2 Nos.