AE1403 AIRCRAFT DESIGN PROJECT – II 0 0 3 100
To enhance the knowledge in continuation of the design project given in project–I
Each student is assigned with work in continuation of the design project – I. The
following assignments are to be carried out.
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
1. V-n diagram for the design study
2. Gust and maneuverability envelopes
3. Critical loading performance and final V-n graph calculation
4. Structural design study – Theory approach
5. Load estimation of wings
6. Load estimation of fuselage.
7. Balancing and Maneuvering loads on tail plane, Aileron and Rudder loads.
8. Detailed structural layouts
9. Design of some components of wings, fuselage
10. Preparation of a detailed design report with CAD drawings.
TOTAL : 60
LIST OF EQUIPMENTS
(for a batch of 30 students)
4 and 5
4 and 5