AE1256 DESIGN AND DRAFTING 0 0 3 100
To introduce the concept of design of basic structural components and to draft both manually and using modelling package.
LIST OF EXERCISES
1. Design of riveted joints (Lap joint).
2. Design of riveted joints (Butt joint with single and double straps).
3. Design of welded joints.
4. Layout of typical wing
5. Layout of typical fuselage structure.
6. Computer aided modeling of typical aircraft wing.
7. Computer aided modeling of typical fuselage structure.
8. Computer aided modeling of landing gear
9. Three view diagram of a typical aircraft
10. Layout of control systems
TOTAL : 60
LIST OF EQUIPMENT
(for a batch of 30 students)
Drawing Boards, Drafting machines
Computer and modeling software
Pentium IV PC’s, - 30 Nos.
License of Software – 30